Tuesday, February 10, 2009



For the first time in my 4 years in Guiding
For the first time in my position,
I was so impressed with my newly joined secondary ones. they showed me the positive attitude in attending all sessions and i felt proud to be their leader. I can feel the respect and the positive attitude in them during marching. They tried their best and marched smartly despite their 2nd try only.

But, i start to worry for my secondary threes. Soon, in weeks time, they will take over our position. I worry how are they going to handle the whole squad. My fears are there, sharifah's too. We knew the secondary threes' well and their character. Up till today, they show no independence and i feel the pressure if i hand any task to them.

My dear secondary threes, im not blaming you. But look at your attitude and attendance. Compare your marching with the sec1s. Dont give me stupid excuses like they got more people than you. ITS NOT ABOUT THE QUANTITY BUT THE QUALITY. Reflect.

No comments: